Jay and Me

Jay and Me

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The scoop on dessert


BIG SALE.. 4 DOZEN.. Value Pack...Wax Ice Cream cups vintage carnival style...WEDDING..retro...Birthday party...Ice Cream social....Valentines Day party...Adorable for Any Day

These photos are a few BIG hints of what's to come after dinner...(by the way, the guy on the top is my father after his proud purchase at the antiques center). My fiance and I LOVE ice cream, so we wanted to have our favorite treat while fitting it to our theme.

Our vintage, whimsical wedding would not be complete without this ice cream pushcart, sign, and cute green and white striped umbrella that our servers will use to scoop ice cream into these adorable vintage cups I found on Etsy.com. Guests will then make their way to the toppings bar for a complete sundae! My maid of honor suggested the idea of an ice cream bar, and a quick Google search found that Circus Ice Cream in Waldorf, MD had a pushcart available for rent for just $50 per day with the purchase of ice cream! To top it off, the staff has been so nice and accommodating.

It's one of my favorite details of the wedding (and one of the first things I booked).

No comments:

Post a Comment